"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination." - Jimmy Dean
Typical components covered by projects:
- Consultation into possible performance improvements strategy.
- Formation of appropriate team for project.
- Facilitation and training to ascertain performance improvement opportunities, categories, rank and rate
- Formation of route maps for teams to follow.
- Training in appropriate analytical and problem solving tools.
- Agree with client on area to be addressed.
- Deliver workshop to establish team and assess the opportunities for greatest benefit.
- Follow up to provide support as appropriate to the full development and implementation of performance improvement.
This page contains information about: b&b in B&B, b&b in Himalayas